Rochester Law Firm Jobs – Legal Assistant/Paralegal
Do you want to be a part of a growing team where we help our clients and each other? Our Legal Assistants do just that and you can too!
The Legal Assistant/Paralegal works as the support staff for Attorneys handling client cases from the initial client meeting through resolution or until judicial relief is required to resolve the case. Assist attorneys with the following:
- Communicate information to clients
- Draft correspondence and documents using firm templates
- Assemble enclosures
- Request, receive and summarize police accident reports, private investigation reports, medical records
- Communicate with insurance representatives
- Aid attorney with other client related procedures
- Coordinate Pre-settlement Funding at request of clients
College degree or a combination of education and office experience is proffered.
At least 1 year of experience in the office setting.