Culture at William Mattar, P.C.
William Mattar Core Values
Together Serve Our Clients – Each department plays a critical role in serving our clients to ensure they get the attention they deserve.
Support Our Colleagues – Some ways our firm supports and encourages each other are:
- The Fish Philosophy – how our employees recognize when other team members go above and beyond to help their colleagues.
- Our “Buddy” System – team members assist other team members who are taking scheduled time off and to come back to as little pressure as possible.
- Being ready and able to work – to ensure for an even distribution of workloads within departments.
Love Our Families – Our firm appreciates the major role our team’s families play in our success.
Support Our Community – Our firm cares about the people in our community and are committed to making New York State a better place.
At William Mattar, P.C. we want all of our employees to feel like they are part of the team. We offer a variety of committees for our employees to get involved in, depending on your personal interests, and encourage everyone to join at least one.
- Community Service
Our William Mattar employees follow the FISH! Philosophy to recognize a colleague or team member that has gone above and beyond in demonstrating “The Mattar Way.” Below are the four practices of the FISH! Philosophy:
- Choose Your Attitude – your attitude is your reaction to what life hands you, and only you can choose that reaction.
- Make Their Day – if you find your energy lapsing, find someone who needs a helping hand, a word of support, or a good ear – and make their day.
- Play – is not a specific game or activity. It is a state of mind that brings new energy to the tasks at hand and spark creative solutions.
- Be There – become engaged with all your heart in whatever you do – and thrive!
What’s 4 Lunch?
Starting in April through October, William Mattar law offices hosts the What’s 4 Lunch food truck series to support local businesses. Our What’s 4 Lunch events are held from 11:30 am to 1:30 pm every Friday in front of our Main Street office in Williamsville. This event is open to the public and we invite everyone to spend your lunch hour with us.
At William Mattar, P.C., we understand that our employees work hard to give our clients peace of mind during a challenging time in their life. We like to show our appreciation for our employees by scheduling fun events to help them unwind. Some of the fun events include:
- Staff appreciation lunches
- Happy hours
- Mini pedicures
- 10 minute chair massages
- A cruise on the Miss Buffalo II
- Summer family picnics
- Holiday Party
- Buffalo Bison’s baseball games
Best Companies to Work For
William Mattar, P.C. is proud to be named one of the Best Companies to Work for in New York for multiple years. As a firm focused on helping people, we understand that this starts with how we treat each other. We’re happy to be recognized for creating such a notably positive work environment.
Our firm also was recognized as one of the top 25 MVA verdicts and the top 100 verdicts in New York in 2016.