Buffalo Law Firm Jobs – Outreach Coordinator
The Outreach Coordinator will be responsible for growing inbound referral programs and increasing reviews, and client feedback for the firm through all networking outreach efforts. Identify, coordinate, and execute press opportunities for visibility. Ensure the firm’s brand remains consistent and visible across television, radio, social media platforms, and community events.
- Extend outstanding customer service to internal and external clients.
- Establish and maintain professional relationships with attorneys, colleagues, management, and vendors.
- Effectively utilize case management software and MS Outlook to manage workload, calendar meetings, document all work, and communicate with firm employees.
- Develop a provider/internal referral outreach plan to create new and maintain existing provider relationships
- Establish and share the Provider map and procedure for intake and attorneys to follow
- Under the guidance of the Marketing Manager, research vendors, and select appropriate client-related gifts.
- Run monthly outreach numbers and share them with the Marketing Manager
- Collaborate with and support the Marketing Manager with firm monthly campaigns.
- Plan and develop communications for informational public programs
- Arrange public appearances, speaking engagements, contests, and/or exhibits to increase the Firm’s community service initiatives
- Appear on television, radio, social media, and other outlets when necessary.
- Understand the objectives, promotional policies, and needs of potential referrers to develop public relations strategies.
- Coach colleagues in effective communication with the public and firm clients.
- Support staff with obtaining client testimonials, and Google reviews. Participate in client closing appointments to obtain reviews, when necessary; obtain and ensure photo/video releases are signed and filed for clients.
- Manage outreach budget
- Establish and maintain collaborative relationships with community representatives, employees, and public interest groups.
- Generate weekly reports that track outreach tasks, new cases, client interaction, and outcomes; review reports with the Marketing Manager, and WKM when requested
- Confer with attorneys to identify and confirm relevant news trends to provide attorneys with speaking or written thought leadership opportunities.
- Limited in-state travel to conduct outreach and promote inbound referrals.
- Attend and participate in training for continued growth and development.
- Participate in special projects assigned by management.
- Participate in the firm’s administrative meetings as necessary.
- Other duties as assigned