Buffalo Law Firm Jobs – Legal Assistant For Litigation
The Legal Assistant/Paralegal works as the support staff for Attorneys handling client cases from the initial client meeting through resolution or until judicial relief is required to resolve the case. Assist attorneys with the following:
- Communicate information to clients
- Draft correspondence and documents using firm templates
- Assemble enclosures and exhibits
- Request, receive and summarize police accident reports, private investigation reports, and medical records
- Communicate with insurance representatives, attorneys, Courts, etc.
- Coordinate filing of documents with various Courts
- Coordinate service of process, subpoenas, etc.
- Aid attorney with other client-related procedures
- Coordinate Pre-settlement Funding at the request of clients