Buffalo Law Firm Jobs – Legal Content Writer
Legal Content Writer creates compelling content for attorney websites and blogs utilizing SEO best practices in conjunction with the Digital Marketing team.
This position involves writing in-depth original articles and substantive blog posts on various legal topics to deliver useful information about personal injury law and the firm.
- Excellent writing, editing, grammar and proofreading skills
- Basic knowledge of AP style
- Basic knowledge of HTML/CCS, Internet and Social Media
- Ability to pivot between writing assignments without compromising quality
- Ability to work in the fast-paced environment and to meet deadlines
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Marketing, Communications, Journalism or related field; Legal background is preferred but not required.
- 2- 3 of writing experience
Please include a resume, a cover letter and 2 writing samples.